3 Ιουνίου 2012

Back from the US

Back home for a while, it feels nice seeing friends and family again! In a week I will be on my way to the next training spot! (more to be revealed soon ;) )

The Masters Waterski Tournament didn't go as well as I expected, but it was my first competition of the season and there are definitely more to come..!

However, I would like to thank Ron Goodman, Wileys bindings and Donjoy knee braces for helping me out with my equipment.
Also, I 'd like to thank Bennett's ski school where I was training for almost 2 months, and especially Jay Bennett and Matteo Luzzeri for helping me prepare for the Masters!

-here are some photos from Greece, away from skiing-







1 σχόλιο:

  1. Good to know that you are back and good to see that you try to learn from the mistakes and I am hopeful that you will do well in next tournament. Keep posting more such post with us, thanks

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή