18 Ιανουαρίου 2013

2013!


New year, new goals ahead!
Overall the past season was a pretty good one, it all began in April, where I went to train at Bennet's ski school for the US Masters. I was very nervous at that point because I had no idea if I had enough time to prepare for the tournament and with whom I would train for my opening competition of the year.
All the staff at Bennett's helped me out with my training, and mostly I would like to thank Jay Bennett and Matteo Luzzeri for all their patience and coaching.

After the Masters I went back to Greece for a few days to see friends and family and move on to Recetto, Italy, to continue my preparation till the end of the season. Recetto is an amazing place to water ski. It has the best weather and great water skiers to ski with. I made a lot of friends there and I can't wait to get back! 
Ski-wise, my slaloming improved a lot, and in the European Championships I got 2nd in jump and did a new PB [53.20m], so that was a big relief and affirmation that my season was well planned.

In September I returned home and stayed there till the World Cup took place in November in Indonesia, and later on during Christmas I went for a month in the US to train a bit and keep up my skiing.

Right now, I am in Greece thinking about training spots, competitions I will attend, and goals I want to achieve this year!

I will definitely let you know my whereabouts..! Till then, enjoy the new year everyone!


2 σχόλια:

  1. Good to see that you have set goal for coming year, it shows you are serious about your life. I wish I could set goals for myself, thanks for sharing it with us

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Always be a Goal Digger,the harder you work for something,the greater you'll feel when you achieve it.keep going on never stop.I wish you good luck

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή