22 Μαΐου 2013

OFF to ON season

Well well.. This is the first log entry of the season, which has already started with my participation in three events already. Two World Cups (Mandurah and Indonesia) and the Perth night jump were my starters! Considering that I have been slaloming all winter and haven't trained for jumping a lot, it wasn't that bad.

Anyways, the plan is to train in Recetto again this year, starting in June. Can't wait to get in my Wiley's bindings and Goodman skis and fly, but till then I'll keep training in Lake Kaiafas in Greece, where my ski club is.. If you 're passing by, join us for a set or two :)






2 σχόλια:

  1. This post is highly recommended for ski lovers. The joys of skiing can only be experienced by one who is brave. Follow Marie as she gains further acclaim in skiing.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή